Thursday, October 9, 2008

Beautiful Awakening: Re-awakened


Hey So Stacers! So I popped on 'Beautiful Awakening' this morning just after I woke up and I had a 'beautiful awakening' (pardon the pun!) - 'Beautiful Awakening' has always been one of my most favourite albums of all time, but it has been a month or so since I'd listened to it from start to finish - this morning I did, and I was 're-awakened' to the absolute beauty and hope that the album illustrates - it truly is a masterpiece album.


So, I urge you, if you haven't put 'Beautiful Awakening' on and just relaxed and listened to it the whole way through in a while, do it today - you might have a 'Beautiful Re-Awakening' like I did! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great! hey i wanna add you to my web page and i wanna that you do the same thing ok! hehhe visit my web page http://jacivelasquez.tk

bye see ya!