Sunday, May 8, 2011

'Strong Enough' gets 'playlisted' by Demi Lovato

As part of her 'Stay Strong' playlist for Seventeen magazine, Disney star Demi Lovato listed the flawless Stacie Orrico ballad 'Strong Enough' as one of her all-time favourite songs. This is what Demi had to say about Stacie's self-written tear-jearker:

I listen to this song almost every day. This song makes me feel like I have a purpose in life because God made me strong enough.

Hear, hear Demi! To see the rest of the playlist, go here - http://www.seventeen.com/health/tips/demi-lovato-stay-strong-playlist

3 comments:

Sya said...

I absolutely LOVE this song too!!

Good choice Demi (^o^)

John Rivera said...

I have to agree. Demi made a good choice of song adding this to her playlist and I love this song so much. It makes me cry just listening to the Original Stacie sing this. Wow is all I can say. I cannot wait for her to come back to the music scene. And Demi is right- I can play this song at least once a day and meditate to it because God has been good to me :)

I thank you for sharing this Curdey and God Bless you for posting such a good classic song.

Jamie said...

Aw, that's my YouTube vid. Yay :-]