Friday, November 8, 2013

The facts: What you need to know from the Stacie Orrico Nomad gig

Stacie's performance at the Nomad in New York City was held not too long ago, and along with some killer performances of new songs (quite a few Stacie didn't let us know the titles of, but one I caught was When I Rest - flawless!), old songs (including Stuck, Easy To Luv You & (there's gotta be) More To Life) and some covers (a beautiful duet with Stacie's dad, and I Can't Get No Satisfaction, woohoo!), Stacie revealed some awesome news:

- She'll be working with Beautiful Awakening project co-writer Novel (also an incredible artist in his own right, might I add!)

- Stacie is recording up until the end of the year, then going to LA at the beginning of next year, with THE NEW RECORD EXPECTED LATE SUMMER/EARLY AUTUMN 2014!

- Stacie will be performing in LA whilst attending for Pilot Season (Stacie just finished acting school!)

I'm SO SO SO excited for everything that's coming up, it's a great time to be a Stacie Orrico fan! Make sure you keep spreading the word on Stacie's return!

1 comment:

Joey Briones said...

Here's the set list to the NYC Show:
- Opposites/Everything is Everything
- Ain't Goin' Nowhere
- I Slept Alone
- Across The Border
- Stuck
- Easy To Luv You
- Surrender (feat. Anna Slade)
- I Will Rest
- Daydream (feat. Dean Orrico)
- More To Life/Satisfaction