Friday, November 8, 2013

Stacie performs first online gig from Nomad, NY!

SO excited to hear that Stacie's first gig in over 5 years was terrific - SO devastated I am a teacher now and have to start work at 8am (when the show started here in Australia!) :'( BUT, if you did miss it, never fear! You can watch it here thanks to the lovely people of the StacieOrricoMusic YouTube channel (not official, so I don't know how long the video will be up for, so watch it and share while you can!!!) I'm watching and groovin' as I type - so amazing to hear Stacie's flawless vocals once again! <3 Enjoy, and PLEASE TIP STACIE TO SUPPORT HER RETURN - www.stageit.com/stacieorrico :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...


Help my india is the World Best Forum and Blogging Site which provides the all category of forum and blogging and Social Community site.

Online Communities